Monday, March 28, 2011

New week

Jumped on the scale this morning weighed in at 233lbs.  Not much loss so i need to try even harder from here on out.  I already did a nice bike ride for today and all that did was show me how out of shape i really am.  i've been done my ride for like a half hour and my throat still hurts and maybe it's possible cause it was kind of cold but i think it's more then likely cause i'm out of shape.  my ultimate goal is to be around a skinny 160 for Mistress and be able to wear any kind of outfit she picks out for me.  got a long way to go but if i just start eating right, meaning better then i did this weekend i should be okay.  summer is a great time to lose a ton of weight.  swimming in the pool taking runs in 90 degree heat should lose a lot of weight.  as long as i eat right i can do it.  My ultimate goal is to be a dallas cowboys cheerleader for halloween.  i'm a philadelphia eagles fan but their cheerleading uniforms are out of this world.  well i lost a pound thus far and hopefully a lot more pounds this week.  Can't wait to see my Mistress in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment