Thursday, April 7, 2011

thursday April 7th

It's been over a week since i've updated this blog.  Mistress pointed it out to me yesterday and it got me in a little bit of trouble.  i'm down to 231 as of this morning on the scale, and hopefully with nice weather coming i can go a little more hardcore with my cardio.  I saw Mistress on sunday night into monday and it was again some of the most fun i've ever had.  we don't have too many outfits that fit me yet but if i lose weight and we can start purchasing outfits.  Mistress ordered me a but plug i've had it in for almost 16 hours now.  It's the first one i've ever had and it feeels amazing.  Every time i sit down, every time i move it reminds me of what i truly am.  I am Mistress Karen's sissy sl**.   I am going to try to update this more on an everday basis from here on out.  tonight i am going to do some form of cardio after class and i'm going to start eating even healthier.  i can't wait to see my Mistress again.

No comments:

Post a Comment