Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday April 20th

Hello all long time no post just wanted to update everybody.  I dropped all the way down to 229lbs but the cheesesteak i had this weekend coupled with the alfredo last night left me at 234 today.  I did jog this morning so i feel kinda good about that but i need to lose weight faster.  i need to figure this out.  On a side note i will be meeting my Mistress tonight and i'm very overly excited about that.  between each visit it always feels like an eternity.  I can't wait to see her.  She has some new panties for me to wear I'm looking forward to.  Tonight can't come soon enough.  I will be updating this much more often from here on out.  I never kept a blog i guess i'm just kind of getting used to it.  okay everyone i will touch base with you tomorrow and tell you how my amazing time with my Mistress went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment