Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday April 14th

Hello Everyone.  I started writing this post last night but fell asleep before i posted it.  The weight loss is going good i'm all the way down to 230 now.  Today i have plans to go eat sushi and i already woke up and did a half hour of yoga.  I feel all stretched out now.  Saw my Mistress on tuesday and once again it was an absolute blast and i couldn't have asked for a better time.  Mistress waxed around the private area and it was quite painful, but i rather enjoyed it.  I can't wait to see her again we haven't set a date yet but i'm sure we will.  I love looking outside seeing a nice sunny day.  It makes this sissy very very happy to see that.  Hopefully this upcoming week i'll break the 230 barrier i'll keep everyone posted.  Enjoy the beautiful weather everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment