Thursday, March 24, 2011

Missed working out today but a good day overall!!!

Today i woke up early and because of school work i was not able to get any workout in.  Still weighing in at 234lbs and hoping to maybe get some tennis in this weekend or some quality cardio activity.  Golfing on sunday and yes it's healthy to be outdoors but it won't help me too much in the weight loss department.  As far as food today i ate no breakfast and then went to applebees for their salad and soup lunch special.  got two bowls of french onion soup and a caesar salad along with a two breadsticks.  had two cups of coffee today and a hot dog for dinner, which i was impressed i was actually able to eat only a hot dog.  This evening my brother asked me to watch his daughter which all that entailed was going over there and reading my book.  she was asleep when i got there but him and his wife had to go somewhere for a couple of hours.  Talked to Mistress Karen via text for a little bit before class and was very happy to talk to her.  We didn't talk about anything linked to sissy life we really just kind of had a nice conversation about books.  It is really a lot of fun talking to her and i love being able to share my opinions with her, especially about books.  Anybody out there who doesn't read I suggest giving it a shot.  i'm a huge movie fan but there has never been a movie i watched where the book wasn't a good deal better.  I'm a geek for harry potter and i love the movies but if you haven't read the books you are totally missing out.  I'm rambling a little bit but i am a tiny upset i didn't get a workout in for my Mistress but i will make up for it tomorrow.  I can't wait to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment