Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My First Time with Mistress Karen

Yesterday I met my amazing Mistress for the first time.  It was everything i've been dreaming it would be.  I got to her house at 9:30am and left at 2 oclock and the time seemed to just fly by.  I didn't want to leave.  I got to wear heels that actually fit me and clean for her.  After about an hour the heels started to ache and she let me take them off and put on other ones.  She tied me to a chair before she did my makeup and it was the first time i've ever actually was completely helpless.  It really is the most intoxicating feeling in the world.  She eventually finished my makeup and when i got to see myself in the mirror i never knew i could be so beautiful.  I couldn't begin to thank her enough.  She untied me and dressed me up in the outfit you see in my profile and i got to cleaning.  After cleaning she did some extensive rope bondage on me and it was again intoxicating.  The whole experience was more then this sissy could have ever dreamed of.  She can't begin to thank her amazing Mistress and she can't wait to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment