Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sissy's weekend

I overall had a pretty good weekend.  Missed working out on friday but was able to get a nice jog in on saturday and sunday.  Didn't eat as good as i should have on friday and saturday.  Friday i didn't eat too much at all throughout the day then i went to red robin for dinner and had a chicken sandwhich with onion rings which i guess is technically better then a burger but not all that much.  My cousin had me over friday night also to celebrate selling his house and the two of us managed to turn the movies Eutotrip and My Blue Heaven into drinking games.  Ten plus beers later i was quite drunk and i probably put on more calories then i should have packed on.  Saturday i went out to lunch with my dad and had a turkey club sandwhich but didn't eat any of the french fries, and for dinner my girlfriend and i ate meat loaf at her house then she got the urge to go to friendlys where i had ice cream and some triple appetizer thing.  Didn't eat nearly as much today.  had a donut for breakfast and for lunch has a grilled chicken sandwhich at the golf course.  managed to jog this morning and get 4 hours of golfing in, so i got plenty of activity in today. Will be stepping on the scale tomorrow to see what i weigh and hopefully it's good news.  Sissy can not wait until it's nice out so she can start swimming laps in her pool and she is planning to get a girly workout video to workout to.  She is thinking either the thirty day shred with jillian michaels which is a very challenging workout and in my opinion it's not a very girly workout.  Or there is the kim kardashian workout video which is the girliest workout in the world.  not sure which one if anybody else knows others please let me know.  going to jog tomorrow and add jumping rope to my morning routine.  can't wait to be super skinny for my Mistress and also can't wait to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment